We are in the craft of wood floors sanding and refinishing - we did it, we do it, we love it, we try to excel in it, and we are happy to be able to provide our floor sanding services in Monument.
Our flooring services starts with a detailed quotation - whether it is by phone or through our obligation free site surveys service, we will make sure we have asked the right questions, looked at the right details and provided the correct and competitive price indication for your flooring project.
Over the years, we have worked with many popular flooring brands, which you may find useful and as a piece of mind, when trusting your floors with us. Such brand include - Junckers, Boen, Elka, Kahrs, QuickStep, Xylo, Barlinek and more.
Why Select Our Dust-Free Floor Sanding Service?
Solid, parquet or engineered wooden floors are an investment in your home - or this is how we see it. We understand that delivering perfect finish to every floors is an important criteria for our client's satisfaction. However, we try go beyond that and make sure our clients receive excellent customer care - available 7 days a week, a service guarantee with our works and that their property is fully insured.
We do residential works, restaurants, offices, community halls, schools, places of entertainment. Whatever your flooring needs, we are here in Monument to help with their maintenance.
List of Our Floor Sanding Service
When you book our flooring service you will receive trustworthy customer care from professionals .
|Mess-free Floor Sanding for hardwood, parquet flooring, floorboards and engineered flooring.|
|Re-oiling of solid or engineered wood flooring.|
|Polishing wood floors.|
|Re-coating lacquered floors - applicable to floors under "FloorWorks Maintenance Programme".|
|Local and overall floor repairs - replacement of floorboards, parquet blocks, engineered and hardwood planks. We do repairs after water leaks, removing and restitching fireplace hearts.|
|Overall and cosmetic gap filling|
|Wood floor staining - make an informed choice of colour, with samples made on your own floors.|
|Insulation and soundproofing - we can decrease draft and noise between floors.|
|Supply and re-lay reclaimed floorboards, solid wood planks and reclaimed parquet blocks to recover damage of existing floors.|
|We can replace any old skirting boards, beading and mouldings|
|Did you know we do floor fitting of parquet, engineered, laminate and hardwood floors too?|
Obligation Free Surveys, Free Advice and more...
Our floor sanding services come with an obligation free site visit and comprehensive quotation. If you are looking after school, busy restaurant or office you can rely on a restoration service available 7 days a week (including Bank Holidays) and free aftercare maintenance advice.
Our choice of professional finishes for your floors
- The flagship Bona Mega™ and Bona Traffic™ HD lacquers are also available with our services.
- Loba Viva™ or Loba Fusion™ lacquers. These german manufactured low VOC, quick-drying, waterbased lacquers are our default choice of finish for domestic and commercial floors. The floor lacquer is available in matt, satin or gloss and comes in invisible / unfinished look as well.
- Osmo Polyx™ - our default choice of hardwax-oil product has excellent qualities and application rate. Available Matt, Satin and Gloss sheens.
- We also offer the popular Junckers Strong and Junckers HP Commercial lacquers, from the renowned Danish world leader of hardwood floors.
What Commercial Services We Do In Monument
- Floor Sanding Services for Pubs
- Floor Sanding Services for Homes
- Floor Sanding Services for Restaurants
- Floor Sanding Services
- Floor Sanding Services for School Floors in Monument
See What Our Clients from Monument Say About Us...
Very good results. Well done job. No dust at all.Abby Hutchinson, from Monument,
Check Our Floor Maintenance Advice...
- Advice for Wooden Stairs Sanding & Restoration
- Floor Sanding - DIY or Hire a Professional Sanding Company
- How to Prepare My Home for Floor Sanding Service
- Choosing between Varnishing or Oiling Your Wooden Floors
- Pine Floorboards Sanding - A Quick DIY Guide