We are in the craft of wood floors restoration - we did it, we do it, we enjoy it, we are good at it, and we are happy to be able to provide our sanding and sealing services in Southeast London.
Our flooring services starts with a detailed quotation - whether it is by phone or through our free site surveys service, we will make sure we have asked the right questions, looked at the right details and provided the correct and competitive cost indication for your flooring project.
Over the years, we have worked with many recognised flooring brands, which you may find useful and as a piece of mind, when trusting your floors with us. Such brand include - Junckers, Boen, Elka, Kahrs, QuickStep, Xylo, Barlinek and more.
Why Choose Our Dustless Floor Sanding Service?
Solid, parquet or engineered wooden floors are an investment in your home - this is how we look at it. We understand that delivering excellent finish to every floors is an important criteria for our client's satisfaction. However, we try go further and make sure our clients receive excellent customer care - available 7 days a week, a service guarantee with our works and that their property is fully insured.
We do domestic works, restaurants, offices, community halls, schools, places of entertainment. Whatever your flooring needs, we are here in Southeast London to help with their renovation.
List of Our Floor Sanding Service
When you book our flooring service you will receive dedicated customer care from professionals .
|Dustless Floor Sanding for hardwood, parquet flooring, floorboards and engineered flooring.|
|Re-oiling of solid or engineered wood flooring.|
|Polishing wood floors.|
|Re-coating lacquered floors - applicable to floors under "FloorWorks Maintenance Programme".|
|Local and overall floor repairs - replacement of floorboards, parquet blocks, engineered and hardwood planks. We do repairs after water leaks, removing and restitching fireplace hearts.|
|Overall and cosmetic gap filling|
|Wood floor staining - make an informed choice of colour, with samples made on your own floors.|
|Insulation and soundproofing - we can decrease draft and noise between floors.|
|Supply and re-lay reclaimed floorboards, solid wood planks and reclaimed parquet blocks to recover damage of existing floors.|
|We can replace any old skirting boards, beading and mouldings|
|Did you know we do floor fitting of parquet, engineered, laminate and hardwood floors too?|
Obligation Free Surveys, Free Advice and more...
Our floor renovation services come with an free site visit and detailed quotation. If you are looking after school, busy restaurant or office you can rely on a restoration service available 7 days a week (including Bank Holidays) and free aftercare maintenance advice.
Our choice of professional finishes for your floors
- The flagship Bona Mega™ and Bona Traffic™ HD lacquers are also available with our services.
- Loba Viva™ or Loba Fusion™ lacquers. These german manufactured low VOC, quick-drying, waterbased lacquers are our default choice of finish for domestic and commercial floors. The floor lacquer is available in matt, satin or gloss and comes in invisible / unfinished look as well.
- Osmo Polyx™ - our default choice of hardwax-oil product has excellent qualities and application rate. Available Matt, Satin and Gloss sheens.
- We also offer the popular Junckers Strong and Junckers HP Commercial lacquers, from the renowned Danish world leader of hardwood floors.
What Commercial Services We Do In Southeast London
- Floor Sanding Services for Restaurants
- Floor Sanding Services
- Floor Sanding Services for Pubs
- Floor Sanding Services for Homes
- Floor Sanding Services for School Floors in Southeast London
Check Our Floor Maintenance Advice...
- How to Maintain Your Oiled Wooden Floors
- Choosing between Varnishing or Oiling Your Wooden Floors
- Pine Floorboards Sanding - A Quick DIY Guide
- Benefits of the Oil & Hardwax-Oils
- Natural Unfinished Timber Look for Your Wooden Floors
Do You Have a Question?
Local Project: Restoration Of Three-Strip Engineered Oak Flooring in Southeast London
Engineered floor restoration is an excellent way to remove existing scratches and to renew the beautiful look of your floors. This floor sanding and varnishing project in Southeast London was an excellent example of how floor restoration should be done.
Sanding engineered flooring should always be done with extreme care as there is only limited number of sandings that can be done. This is because only the top layer of engineered flooring consists of natural wood and it is indeed only the very top layer that can be sanded and resealed. It is ofthen the case that the top layer of the engineered flooring is only 3mm thick which means that it can only be saded once ot twice at most. Our skilful and professional floor sanders did an excellent job with this three-strip engineered flooring in Southeast London which brought joy and pleaseure to both our customers and us