We are in the craft of wood floors sanding and refinishing - we did it, we do it, we love it, we are good at it, and we are happy to be able to provide our sanding and sealing services in New Southgate.
Our flooring services starts with a detailed quotation - whether it is by phone or through our free site surveys service, we will make sure we have asked the right questions, looked at the right details and provided the correct and competitive cost indication for your refurbishment project.
Over the years, we have worked with many recognised flooring brands, which you may find useful and as a piece of mind, when trusting your floors with us. Such brand include - Junckers, Boen, Elka, Kahrs, QuickStep, Xylo, Barlinek and more.
Why Pick Our Dustless Floor Sanding Service?
Solid, parquet or engineered wooden floors are a valuable asset of your home - or this is how we see it. We understand that delivering excellent finish to every floors is an important criteria for our client's satisfaction. However, we try go further and make sure our clients receive excellent customer care - available 7 days a week, a service guarantee with our works and that their property is fully insured.
We do residential works, restaurants, offices, gyms, schools. Whatever your flooring needs, we are here in New Southgate to help with their renovation.
List of Our Floor Sanding Service
When you instruct our flooring service you will receive trustworthy customer care from professionals .
|Dust-free Floor Sanding for solid, parquet flooring, floorboards and engineered flooring.
|Re-oiling of solid or engineered wood flooring.
|Polishing wood floors.
|Re-coating lacquered floors - applicable to floors under "FloorWorks Maintenance Programme".
|Local and overall floor repairs - replacement of floorboards, parquet blocks, engineered and hardwood planks. We do repairs after water leaks, removing and restitching fireplace hearts.
|Overall and cosmetic gap filling
|Wood floor staining - make an informed choice of colour, with samples made on your own floors.
|Insulation and soundproofing - we can decrease draft and noise between floors.
|Supply and re-lay reclaimed floorboards, solid wood planks and reclaimed parquet blocks to recover damage of existing floors.
|We can replace any old skirting boards, beading and mouldings
|Did you know we do floor fitting of parquet, engineered, laminate and hardwood floors too?
Obligation Free Home Visits, Free Floorcare Kit and more...
Our floor sanding services come with an free site visit and comprehensive quotation. If you are looking after school, busy restaurant or office you can rely on a restoration service available 7 days a week (including Bank Holidays) and free aftercare maintenance advice.
Our choice of professional finishes for your floors
- The flagship Bona Mega™ and Bona Traffic™ HD lacquers are also available with our services.
- Loba Viva™ or Loba Fusion™ lacquers. These german manufactured low VOC, quick-drying, waterbased lacquers are our default choice of finish for domestic and commercial floors. The floor lacquer is available in matt, satin or gloss and comes in invisible / unfinished look as well.
- Osmo Polyx™ - our first choice of hardwax-oil product has excellent qualities and application rate. Comes in Matt, Satin and Gloss sheens.
- We also offer the popular Junckers Strong and Junckers HP Commercial lacquers, from the renowned Danish world leader of hardwood floors.
What Commercial Services We Do In New Southgate
- Floor Sanding Services for School Floors in New Southgate
- Floor Sanding Services for Pubs
- Floor Sanding Services
- Floor Sanding Services for Homes
- Floor Sanding Services for Restaurants
See What Our Clients from New Southgate Say About Us...
Very competent and tidy - work completed on time as promised! Thank you.Billy Page, from New Southgate,
Fantastic work! Floors look amazing and the team were very professional.Elliot Jenkins, from Southgate, N14
Check Our Floor Maintenance Advice...
- How to Maintain Your Oiled Wooden Floors
- Benefits of the Oil & Hardwax-Oils
- Choosing between Varnishing or Oiling Your Wooden Floors
- Natural Unfinished Timber Look for Your Wooden Floors
- Floor Sanding - DIY or Hire a Professional Sanding Company