We are in the craft of wood floors renovation - we did it, we do it, we love it, we are good at it, and we are delighted to offer our sanding services in East Finchley.
Our flooring services starts with a comprehensive quotation - whether it is over the phone or through our free home visit service, we will make sure we have asked the right questions, looked at the right details and provided the correct and competitive price indication for your floor renovation project.
Over the years, we have worked with many popular flooring brands, which you may find useful and as a piece of mind, when trusting your floors with us. Such brand include - Junckers, Kahrs, Boen, Elka, QuickStep, Barlinek, and more..
Why Choose Our Dust-Free Floor Renovation Service?
Solid, parquet or engineered wooden floors are a valuable asset of your home - this is how we look at it. We understand that delivering excellent finish to every floors is an important criteria for our client's satisfaction. However, we try go beyond that and make sure our clients receive excellent customer care - available 7 days a week, a service guarantee with our works and that their property is fully insured.
We do domestic works, restaurants, offices, community halls, schools, places of entertainment. Whatever your flooring needs, we are here in East Finchley to help with their maintenance.
List of Our Floor Sanding Service
When you book our flooring service you will receive dedicated customer care from professionals .
|Mess-free Floor Sanding for hardwood, parquet flooring, floorboards and engineered flooring.|
|Re-oiling of solid or engineered wood flooring.|
|Polishing wood floors.|
|Re-coating lacquered floors - applicable to floors under "FloorWorks Maintenance Programme".|
|Local and overall floor repairs - replacement of floorboards, parquet blocks, engineered and hardwood planks. We do repairs after water leaks, removing and restitching fireplace hearts.|
|Overall and cosmetic gap filling|
|Wood floor staining - make an informed choice of colour, with samples made on your own floors.|
|Insulation and soundproofing - we can decrease draft and noise between floors.|
|Supply and re-lay reclaimed floorboards, solid wood planks and reclaimed parquet blocks to recover damage of existing floors.|
|We can replace any old skirting boards, beading and mouldings|
|Did you know we do floor fitting of parquet, engineered, laminate and hardwood floors too?|
Obligation Free Home Visits, Free Floorcare Kit and more...
Our floor sanding services come with an obligation free site visit and detailed quotation. If you are looking after school, busy restaurant or office you can rely on a restoration service available 7 days a week (including Bank Holidays) and free aftercare maintenance advice.
Our choice of lacquers and oils for your floors
- The flagship Bona Mega™ and Bona Traffic™ HD lacquers are also available with our services.
- Loba Viva™ or Loba Fusion™ lacquers. These german manufactured low VOC, quick-drying, waterbased lacquers are our default choice of finish for domestic and commercial floors. The floor lacquer is available in matt, satin or gloss and comes in invisible / unfinished look as well.
- Osmo Polyx™ - our first choice of hardwax-oil product has excellent qualities and application rate. Comes in Matt, Satin and Gloss sheens.
- We also offer the popular Junckers Strong and Junckers HP Commercial lacquers, from the renowned Danish world leader of hardwood floors.
What Commercial Services We Do In East Finchley
- Floor Sanding Services for Homes
- Floor Sanding Services for Restaurants
- Floor Sanding Services for School Floors in East Finchley
- Floor Sanding Services
- Floor Sanding Services for Pubs
See What Our Clients from East Finchley Say About Us...
Your company has some excellent workmen! Keep up the good standard.Tyler Thornton, from East Finchley, N2
Very good work!Alicia Burrows, from Finchley Central, N3
Your company has some excellent workmen! Thanks for all your help.Alicia Mills, from North Finchley, N12, NW12
Check Our Floor Maintenance Advice...
- Advice for Wooden Stairs Sanding & Restoration
- Choosing a Floor Sanding Company
- Floor Sanding - DIY or Hire a Professional Sanding Company
- Choosing between Varnishing or Oiling Your Wooden Floors
- How to Prepare My Home for Floor Sanding Service