We are in the craft of wood floors renovation - we did it, we do it, we enjoy it, we try to excel in it, and we are happy to be able to provide our floor sanding services in Mayfair.
Our flooring services starts with a detailed quotation - whether it is by phone or through our obligation free site surveys service, we will make sure we have asked the right questions, looked at the right details and provided the correct and competitive price indication for your renovation project.
Over the years, we have worked with many popular flooring brands, which you may find useful and as a piece of mind, when trusting your floors with us. Such brand include - Junckers, Boen, Elka, Kahrs, QuickStep, Xylo, Barlinek and more.
Why Select Our Dust-Free Floor Renovation Service?
Solid, parquet or engineered wooden floors are an investment in your home - or this is how we see it. We understand that delivering expected finish to every floors is an important criteria for our client's satisfaction. However, we try go beyond that and make sure our clients receive excellent customer care - available 7 days a week, a service guarantee with our works and that their property is fully insured.
We do domestic works, restaurants, offices, public building, sport floors, gymnasiums, dance floors. Whatever your flooring needs, we are here in Mayfair to help with their maintenance.
List of Our Floor Renovation Service
When you hire our flooring service you will receive dedicated customer care from professionals .
|Dustless Floor Sanding for hardwood, parquet flooring, floorboards and engineered flooring.|
|Re-oiling of solid or engineered wood flooring.|
|Polishing wood floors.|
|Re-coating lacquered floors - applicable to floors under "FloorWorks Maintenance Programme".|
|Local and overall floor repairs - replacement of floorboards, parquet blocks, engineered and hardwood planks. We do repairs after water leaks, removing and restitching fireplace hearts.|
|Overall and cosmetic gap filling|
|Wood floor staining - make an informed choice of colour, with samples made on your own floors.|
|Insulation and soundproofing - we can decrease draft and noise between floors.|
|Supply and re-lay reclaimed floorboards, solid wood planks and reclaimed parquet blocks to recover damage of existing floors.|
|We can replace any old skirting boards, beading and mouldings|
|Did you know we do floor fitting of parquet, engineered, laminate and hardwood floors too?|
Obligation Free Surveys, Free Advice and more...
Our floor renovation services come with an free site visit and comprehensive quotation. If you are looking after school, busy restaurant or office you can rely on a restoration service available 7 days a week (including Bank Holidays) and free aftercare maintenance advice.
Our choice of lacquers and oils for your floors
- The flagship Bona Mega™ and Bona Traffic™ HD lacquers are also available with our services.
- Loba Viva™ or Loba Fusion™ lacquers. These german manufactured low VOC, quick-drying, waterbased lacquers are our default choice of finish for domestic and commercial floors. The floor lacquer is available in matt, satin or gloss and comes in invisible / unfinished look as well.
- Osmo Polyx™ - our first choice of hardwax-oil product has excellent qualities and application rate. Comes in Matt, Satin and Gloss sheens.
- We also offer the popular Junckers Strong and Junckers HP Commercial lacquers, from the renowned Danish world leader of hardwood floors.
What Commercial Services We Do In Mayfair
- Floor Sanding Services for School Floors in Mayfair
- Floor Sanding Services
- Floor Sanding Services for Pubs
- Floor Sanding Services for Homes
- Floor Sanding Services for Restaurants
See What Our Clients from Mayfair Say About Us...
Fantastic work! Floors look amazing and the your staff worked really hard!Maya Bradley, from Mayfair, W1
Check Our Floor Maintenance Advice...
- Choosing between Varnishing or Oiling Your Wooden Floors
- How to Maintain Your Oiled Wooden Floors
- Floor Sanding - DIY or Hire a Professional Sanding Company
- Pine Floorboards Sanding - A Quick DIY Guide
- Natural Unfinished Timber Look for Your Wooden Floors